The Master of Science in Supply Chain Management program is highly selective. Applicants are not required to have academic or professional experience in the supply chain management field prior to application. The admissions committee does require the following:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution (the committee will specifically review GPAs in quantitative coursework)
- Personal statement – To help the admissions committee gain a better understanding of you, your professional accomplishments to date and your career aspirations
- Transcripts (Bachelor’s degree in any field from an accredited institution)
- Current Resume
- Letters of Recommendation and GRE/GMAT Score will not be required
- International applicants must receive a TOEFL score of 600 or higher on the paper-based test (250 on the computer, 100 on the internet-based test) sent directly from the Educational Testing Service to Institution Code: 6879
Application Timeline: The admissions committee operates under a rolling admission process, and admissions may continue until two weeks before the start of classes. The committee strives to respond to all applicants within two weeks from the time a completed application is submitted.
Questions About Admissions: For more information on the admissions process, please complete the contact form, and an admissions coach will be in touch shortly.